- How can I contact Amazon?
- What is the 1 800 number to Amazon?
- How do I raise a complaint on Amazon?
- Is it free to have an Amazon account?
- Why does my Amazon order says approval needed?
- How do you know your order went through on Amazon?
- Does Amazon have a 24 hour customer service?
- Does Amazon charge your debit card right away?
- How long do Amazon orders take to process?
- Why was my Amazon account closed?
- Why is it taking so long for my Amazon order to ship?
- How do u delete an Amazon account?
- Does Amazon wait to charge until shipped?
- What does Order confirmed mean?
- Who do I call if my Amazon account has been hacked?
How can I contact Amazon?
810 1 206-922-0880Amazon.com/Customer service.
What is the 1 800 number to Amazon?
810 1 206-922-0880Amazon.com/Customer service
How do I raise a complaint on Amazon?
To request a refund on an eligible order:Go to Your Orders.Locate your order in the list and click Problem with order.Select your problem from the list.Select Request refund.Enter your comments in the text box.Select Submit.
Is it free to have an Amazon account?
A basic Amazon account is totally free. The only paid account is an Amazon Prime account. Does it cost anything to set up an account? … Yes, you can sell on Amazon by creating a account.
Why does my Amazon order says approval needed?
“Approval needed: Please review and approve changes for the item(s) in this order. Your attention is required or the affected items will be cancelled.”
How do you know your order went through on Amazon?
Go to the Amazon Pay website and log on to your Amazon Pay account as a customer. Your Account page appears, displaying your Account Activity, showing the most recent transaction at the top with Transaction Date, Merchant, Status and Amount.
Does Amazon have a 24 hour customer service?
Amazon’s mission is to be ‘Earth’s most customer-centric company’, and our award-winning Customer Service team is an essential part of that mission. … We consider each contact an opportunity to advocate for customers and provide support via phone, email and chat 24/7.
Does Amazon charge your debit card right away?
Your account will be charged when the order enters the shipping process. If you pay with a credit card and the item you order is sold by Amazon.com or one of our Merchant partners, we won’t charge you until the order enters the shipping process.
How long do Amazon orders take to process?
It depends on the prime/not status of the customer, and the shipping method selected. Standard or Free shipping means the item can pend for several days – usually no longer than 5 days in my experience.
Why was my Amazon account closed?
Hundreds of Amazon customers say that the company has closed their accounts with no explanation. … The only explanation White has been able to receive is that she violated “Amazon policy” or “review policy,” though she says the company was unable to point to specific violations.
Why is it taking so long for my Amazon order to ship?
The seller’s convenience is then the buyers shipping speed. In cases where Amazon itself is the seller, the shipping speed is subject to identifying the best warehouse to ship from, based on the buyer location, and the availability of the product. Usually amazon ships much faster than the seller.
How do u delete an Amazon account?
Sign in with the Amazon account you want to close. Click “Prime or Something Else” at the top of the customer support page. Under the “Tell us more about your issue” section, select “Account Settings” in the first box and “Close My Account” in the second box.
Does Amazon wait to charge until shipped?
Note: If you place an order for an item sold by Amazon.com with a credit card, we won’t charge you until the order enters the shipping process. If you place an order from one of our third-party sellers, your card may be charged at the time of purchase.
What does Order confirmed mean?
Confirmed means that ebay has finished your transaction and it’s been sent to the seller successfully. It has nothing to do with shipping or tracking. This is my buying ID.
Who do I call if my Amazon account has been hacked?
(888) 282-2406At this point you should call Amazon’s security department at (888) 282-2406 and tell them that your account has been breached. They’ll be able to provide further assistance and help you keep an eye on your account activity in the coming days.